Welcome to the Emergency Department Research Coordinator (EDRC) Program! Our mission is to support the conduct of high-impact clinical and translational research by providing investigators efficient and effective research services. We look forward to helping you with your research goals! Please explore our page to see the various services we have to offer.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- To inquire about the EDRC Program’s services, email Phoebe Natzke at email@example.com with a copy of your study protocol.
- After receiving your email, you will work with Phoebe to schedule a consultation to discuss logistics and the feasibility of using the EDRC Program.
- The EDRC Program will then develop an initial price estimate and send it to you (and your study team) for approval.
- Once pricing is approved by the study team, investigators will need to obtain approval from the Emergency Medicine Research Committee (EMRC) and IRB. Please note: when applying for approval you must use EDRC-specific recruitment language in the protocol.
- After approval by the EMRC and IRB, the EDRC Program Coordinator will work with you and your study team to develop a recruitment process and materials. From there, the EDRC team will be trained on your specific research protocol and begin recruitment.
Benefits of the EDRC Program for investigators
• Regular recruitment updates
• Recruitment data tracking
• Quality assurance processes, as applicable
• Recruitment troubleshooting
• Coverage 8 am-11 pm, 7 days/week
If you have questions or would like more information about the EDRC Program, please contact:
Phoebe Natzke, MS
Research Services Manager