*Includes professional allowances, presentation funds, and most operating expenses.
Access Oracle Cloud
• For reimbursement, attach proof of the expense and proof of payment
• The business purpose must include conference dates, location, and name of the conference. Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms. Conference brochures, including any pre-conference meetings, workshops, etc., must be included with the reimbursement request.
• The business purpose for a physical item must include the location where the item is normally kept, book title/author if applicable, and a general description.
• A credit card statement can be used for proof of payment. Itemized receipts with zero balance due are required for all expenses.
• Flights and conference registrations will no longer be reimbursed prior to travel. Receipts requiring a zero balance must be requested for reimbursement after travel (e.g. hotel, meals, transportation, incidentals).
• After saving the completed expense report, email DEMexpenses@medicine.wisc.edu with the name of the expense report, expense report number, amount, and name of the primary faculty/staff member on the report.
Information on UW policies and procedures can be found here: https://businessservices.wisc.edu/travel-reimbursement/getting-reimbursed
Non-Supplier, Non-Employee Payment Requests
Information on UW Health policies and procedures for non-suppliers or non-employees can be found here: U-Connect Accounts Payable