Important Links & Forms
Booking Flights & Hotels
UW Health GetThere – login thru Oracle Cloud
Pre-approval & Reimbursement Requests
DEM Pre-approval form
What do I include with my reimbursement?
• Conference brochure
• Registration receipts
• Flight itinerary and receipts
• Baggage receipts
• Meals/incidentals: itemized and paid receipts required ($70 daily max for meals) for UW Health. Daily per diem (no receipts required) for UW-Madison.
• Ground transport receipts (airport shuttles, taxis, Uber, Lyft, etc)
You or your administrative assistant will submit applicable expenses not prepaid on a UWH Corporate Card via expense report form (Oracle Cloud for UW Health or e-Reimbursement for UW).
How much time do I have to turn in my receipts?
• Please provide all receipts and conference details to your administrative assistant as quickly as possible after returning from travel or incurring a business-related expense. Administrative assistants must submit to SMPH (notify traveler in e-Reimbursement) or UWHC (entered into Oracle Cloud) within 4 business days of receiving your paperwork.
What is the process if I am including personal time in my travel or if I am departing from or returning to an airport outside of Madison (MSN)?
Referring to Policy 1.14 UW Health Travel & Other Expense Reimbursement:
• All flights are expected to be booked in Coach/Economy class
• Flight should be the least expensive logical airfare available at the time of booking including non- direct flights and alternate airports
• For International travel: Employees are allowed two days prior and two days after the business event as “business travel”
• For domestic travel: one day of “business travel” is allowed before and after the business event
• Comparison flights should be done at the time of booking
How the flight should be paid:
• If the cost of your flight from another airport or includes personal time is less expensive than your comparison flight, you can utilize UWH Corporate card
• If the cost of your flight from another airport or includes personal time is more expensive that your comparison flight, please pay via personal funds and submit for reimbursement upon return. You will be reimburse the comparison flight amount.
Submitting a pre-approval is necessary so DEM Fiscal can provide you with the most appropriate guidelines.